Friday, July 31, 2009

Goin' ons


Micah and Daddy talking and laughing!




We were playing peek-a-boo!



This picture is kind of silly but Micah was blowing raspberries while getting his vest treatment.

I found this website through a friend's blog and I loved it. I wanted to buy every child I know one of the dolls. I was upset that I couldn't get one for Micah for his birthday but Auntie came through. It is very cute! Thank you auntie for this very thoughtful gift!! A hand made doll that has a scripture patch on his belly reminding Micah to be strong and courageous and to do everything in love. And it has Micah's name on it I love this. Micah likes the doll too! Check it out http://www.babybeblesseddolls.com/.

Be on your guard, stand firm in the faith, be men of courage, be strong. Do everything in love.- 1Corinthians 16:13-14 Joseph and Micah-Man and the new guy!

Joseph fell asleep getting a hair cut!


Daddy and Micah-Man snuggling on the couch!

Micah hasn't done this in a long time but lately he has been able to sleep with his Bipap off!

0 comments:

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios