Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Some boy time!










Joseph, Micah and I went to the park this evening. It was a little cold but it was a beautiful evening and so much fun to be out of the house with the boys. I laid Micah on the grass and he was picking at the blades and rubbing his hand in it. Joseph was all over the park burning energy. I love how I tell him to smile and he gives me "rock fingers." I think Micah loves to be outside, he always is just content outside and smiles. This pict is a little off because I took it of us,
but it is cute of the boys.

6 comments:

hestermom said...

Looks like fun! We'll have to go again together sometime!

Anonymous said...

You have to loved happy boys, you can see it in their eyes and smiles. Lucky boys, they have great gifts from God.... each other, and blessed parenta. anita

harrells said...

looks like an awesome time!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time. The sky looks beautiful. Bobby and Lisa

Anonymous said...

Yay so does that mean that you got your stroller? I hope so. I wish that we could be there with you. Love and miss you xoxo

emily barnett said...

hey chelsea, just was checking in on here and had to tell you how fabulous that picture of the boys laying in the grass is. it's perfect!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios